Application For Full Free Studentship

 

Date

The Headmaster/The Principle

Your School/College Name

School/College Address

 

Subject: Payer for Full Free Studentship.


Dear Sir/Ma'am


I beg to state that I have been reading in your school for the last 3 years as a paying student. Now I am in class(your class). I stood 2nd in order of merit in the last annual examination. I beg further to state that my father is a petty clerk in an office. he draws a small salary. But he has to maintain a big family. This year he has spent a big amount of money for the treatment of my mother. Now he is in financial trouble.

May, I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a full free studentship. 


Sincerely

 

Your name

Class:

Roll:  


Full Free Studentship
Application For Full Free Studentship