Cover Letter Format For Job Application

Date

The Director/ The Manager/ 

Company Name 

Company Full Address

 

Subject: Application for the post of ...................................

 

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

 

I would like to apply for the post of ..................................... in the month of edition of Computer/the advertised of “Paper Name” of..............................(Give the date 2/3 days before the day you write the application.)

 

I have completed my...................................... the Department of ............... in ........... University with CGPA-............

 

I am very devoted and hardworking man with a pleasant personality and excellent communication skill in English, Hindi, Panjabi. I request you to please provide me a chance to appear in the interview to prove myself a best candidate for the post of .......................

 

I would be grateful if you could send me an application from. If you need any further details, please contact me at the above address / email address.

 

Your sincerely,

 

Your Name.

Cover Letter Format
Cover Letter Format For Job Application