Write a letter to your friend/ elder brother describing the bad effect of smoking.

Date
Mirpur, Dhaka
Dear Imran

At first, you take my love. I hope you are well. I am also well. However, I am very sorry to learn that you have been addicted to smoking. You know smoking is a bad habit. It does a lot of harm. It makes you lose two things at a time. You lose money and health. You will be astonished that one puff of cigarette smoke contains fifteen billion particles of harmful matter. It causes many fatal diseases, such as cancer, heart attack, bronchitis. It also harms the nerves, damage the brain. Excessive smoking may lead a person to per-mature death. Smoking is like taking poison. So, I would like to suggest you give up smoking just now. I hope you give it up as soon as possible and keep your health sound.

No more today. Take care of yourself and your family.

Yours ever,
Your Name
 
Describing the bad effect of smoking Letter
Describing the bad effect of smoking Letter