A Journey By Boat

Bangladesh is a country of rivers and canals. So a journey by boat is a common journey in Bangladesh. It is very pleasant. I like it very much.

During the last summer vacation, I made a journey by boat, taking my friend Karim. One of our friends invited us to go to his house. His house was on the other side of the river Padma. We started from our own village.

We hire a boat. It was the month of Ashar. The river was calm and quiet. The sky was clear. There were two boatmen in the boat. The boatmen sailed the sail. The boat move making a murmuring sound.
We enjoy the natural beauty. We saw many boys and girls were bathing in the river. Fishermen were catching fish in the river. Many houses were seen on the banks of river. They look like an island. The sceneries all around were really enjoyable.

The sun was about to set in. My heart was filled with joy to see the setting sun reflected on the water. The golden water and the calm and peaceful landscape gladden my heart. I wished I could forever live in the place. Our journey ended as we reached our destination where our friends were waiting for us. Then we got down.

A journey by boat is a journey. We shall never forget this joyful journey. Everyone should make a journey by boat when a chance comes.

 

A Journey By Boat Essay or Composition
A Journey By Boat Essay or Composition